just back from K. Selangor. is sending darling christy home to get some stuff. there's nothing u can do at there besides eat and eat. Seafood ? yup, we do help sweetheart ypi to buy her favorite ' nai yao' crab plus - dono what name- chicken wings too. I think she is enjoy-ing her delicious dinner right now ~
| i ♥ kid |
okie, not forget to say that we watched - Never say Never -
a song we listen always especially during the exam period.
finally christy is willing to watch it with me due to some reason. ahahaha, sorry honey yen ! I'm not a JB 's fan actually, still able to sing his song though. This movie would inspire u i guess , how he does from no one to a STAR now. He's so coool.handsome.cute and ya he loves purple !! my favorite colour.
omg ! I'm now having a bad bieber fever ;)should stop here , kinda tired.
Remember , never give up when feel like want to . at least we did a try.
- but not doing bad things huh -
Anyeong ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment